Hire a Guide
Get the most out of your day in the Peak District by hiring a private guide
You may already know where you want to explore on foot, but if not, Rachel and Richard can help you to decide. With a lifetime’s experience in the hills, they are so are well placed to help you discover for yourself the most scenic routes, and ‘hidden gems’ in the Peak District and other national parks too.
Why not consider:
- One to One or Small Group Guided Walks in an Area of Your Choice
- A Celebration Walk with Family and Friends, or a Birthday or Hen Party Walk
- A Walk with a Story, or Local History (visit a Peak District WW2 Aircraft Wreck, or walk the Mass Trespass Route)
- Slow Pace Walks on Accessible Terrain for Less Mobile or Older Groups
- A Navigation Discovery Day, Learning Map Reading with Friends
- A Challenge or Trek Training Walk as you Prepare for an Event
Private Guiding Prices
- £150 per day for a Guided Walks
- £175 per day for Trek Training Walks
- £180 – £200 per day for Challenge Walks or Navigation Discovery Days
These prices are for guidance only.
For walks outside the Peak District we may need to charge expenses for travel or special requests but will clarify this with you before you book.
Young Children and Dogs:
On our open group walks we do not usually allow young children or dogs. This need not apply however on a private guided walk.
We can also provide private guided walks for people with special needs or requirements.